You are invited to contribute your research outputs to the 11th Regional Conference on Environmental Engineering entitled “Enhancing Sustainability and Resilience under Anthropogenic Pressure and Climate Change” to be held at Phnom Penh, the capital city of Kingdom of Cambodia by the Institute of Technology of Cambodia (ITC) on September 27th – 28th, 2018.
Student Research Competition 2017
Food safety has been and will always be a very important issue worldwide, and especially for a developing country like Cambodia where access to proper knowledge is limited. According to World Health Organization (2015), 1 in 10 people in the world annually fall ill
We are pleased to announce that the 2nd International Symposium on Conservation and Management of Tropical Lakes will be held in Siem Reap, Cambodia, from August 24th to 26th, 2017. This symposium is jointly organized by Tokyo Institute of Technology (TokyoTech, Japan), Institute of Technology of Cambodia (ITC, Cambodia), Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES, Japan), Yamagata University (Japan),
- Consortium Meeting International Support ITC 2016
- Japanese Award to HE Dr. OM Romny, ITC
- A one-on-one interview with G-BEL’s manager
- 1 ton boost from AAPG to ITC
- Seminar on Promotional University Industry...
- ITC ENTRANCE EXAM 2015-2016
- Students recruitment for the year 2015-2016
- Research Center Hand Over Ceremony at Institute of Technology of Cambodia
- Student Research Competition 2015
- Announcement on Training Program for graduates T2
- Science of Council of ASIA in Cambodia
- SCIENTIFIC DAY-2015
- Short courses training in IT
- ITC in Science of Council of ASIA
- Science of Council of Asia (SCA)
- First Technical Institute in Cambodia.